On Friday, August 19, the BSHS Pride of the Northside Marching Band will travel to Frederick Douglass for the annual rivalry game. This is our only regular season away game.
The band will play in the stands. We will not be on the field for pregame or halftime.
- 4:30 – 5:00 – Go to Raising Cane’s in Hamburg (near FDHS) for dinner and tell them you are with the BSHS Band. We will get a percentage of their sales that night! You will need to buy your own food 🙂
- 5:30 – Meet at the tennis courts at FDHS
- 5:45 – Warm up
- 6:00 – Parade to the stadium
- 6:30 – Kickoff!
- 9:00 – Approximate end of game – we will dismiss at the end of the game. Please do not ask to leave early.
- Students/parents must provide their own transportation to the game. Parking will be very tight. Please be parked by 5:30 (or earlier!)
- Students are to wear black shorts and their green “fight song” T-shirt. These shirts will be passed out at rehearsal on Thursday night.
- We will load sousaphones and drumline on to the trailer after rehearsal on Thursday. All other instruments need to go home with students – bring them to the game on Friday.