Each year, the Bryan Station Band Association (BSBA), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, provides additional funds to the Bryan Station High School Bands for needed classroom materials, instructional support, uniforms, transportation, and game day meals for 75 students.
Our students proudly represent the diversity of Bryan Station High School.
Our fall donation drive is the primary source of revenue for the BSBA.
Our Annual Goal: $9,000
We need 50 band families to find $100 of support from individual donors and EVERY band family to ask their employers and places they do business to consider becoming a corporate sponsor. This is the perfect time for our extended family, alumni, and community to step up and provide support for our program. Our plans for the money include:
- Upgrades to concert band uniforms
- We would like to provide every student with a dress/tuxedo jacket for formal concerts
- Providing spirit wear for our student musicians for pep band
- Jackets and polos to look as good as we sound!
- Technology resources for the band rehearsal hall
- Individual tuners, Yamaha Harmony Director, microphones, and recording equipment
- Graphics and signage for the band rehearsal hall, storage areas, and portable banners for performances
- A new parade banner!
Looking to become a corporate sponsor?
Business looking to support the bands have three options:
- Download the corporate sponsor form and mail to our PO BOX with a check
- Click on the button above to “Donate via Paypal/Credit Card Today”
- Type in your custom dollar amount. Be sure to include your business name in the “Write a note” text box on the payment screen.
- Email your company logo (transparent .png file if possible) to email@example.com
- Looking to make an “in-kind” donation or donate a pre-game/pre-concert meal for the band? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.