Each year, the Bryan Station Band Association (BSBA), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, provides additional funds to the Bryan Station High School Bands for needed classroom materials, instructional support, uniforms, transportation, and performance day meals for students.
Our Annual Goal: $5,000
Our plans for the money include:
- Bus Transportation to Parades and Community Performances
- Upgrades to marching band uniforms
- We need new shakos (hats) and plumes
- Instructional staff for next year’s band camp
- Technology resources for the band rehearsal hall
- Individual tuners, microphones, and recording equipment
- Graphics and signage for the band rehearsal hall, storage areas, and portable banners for performances
- A new parade banner!